Great addition to your next barbecue!
Mediterranean Lemon Chicken and Potatoes
Published: June 26, 2013
- Yield: 4 Servings
This full-meal recipe can be prepared in the oven or on the grill – and thanks to the foil packaging, they’re virtually mess-free! And the best part—just 250 calories per serving! If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb Dakota Diamond Russet potatoes cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek or olive oil Vinaigrette*
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives (optional) quartered
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt*
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes in a large bowl. Place equal amounts onto 4 large squares of heavy-duty foil. Fold in top and sides of each to enclose filling, leaving room for air to circulate. Grill over medium heat for about 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are soft. Carefully open packets and sprinkle equal amounts of tomato over each. Makes 4 servings.
- Note: Packets may also be baked at 400°F for 30 minutes instead of grilling.
- Course: Entrée