Try our Red Rubies roasted! They are fabulous!
Roasted Red Ruby Potatoes
Published: March 23, 2013
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1-1/2 lbs Dakota Red Ruby Potatoes bite size
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence or more
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 400 degree oven.
- Wisk herbs, oil and garlic together. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to coat. Place potatoes in large roasting pan.
- Roast for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Note: Garlic may be omitted.