Try with our delicious dipping sauce!
Salt Crusted Mini Potato Bites with Skinny Come Back Sauce
Published: July 23, 2013
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
- ———- For the Potato Bites ———-
- 1 – 1/2 pounds Dakota White Diamond potatoes small
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt coarse
- ———- For the Skinny Come Back Sauce ———-
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- To Make the Potatoes:
First, preheat the oven 400°F. Scrub potatoes and dry thoroughly. Cut into 2-inch chunks if they are large or leave whole if they are small.
Next, add potatoes to a bowl and coat with the oil; toss to coat all sides. Pour onto a baking sheet and spread potatoes out to they are not touching. Sprinkle the salt evenly over potatoes. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork tender.
- To Make the Skinny Come Back Sauce:
First, add all the ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk together until well combined. Pour the sauce into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve. (The Skinny Comeback Sauce can be made a day ahead and will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.)
Next, to serve as an appetizer, place sauce in a dipping bowl and surround with potatoes. Or serve as a side dish with sauce on the side for dipping.