Think Spring! A light and lovely potato soup with excellent flavor.
White Diamond Potato Herb Soup
Published: March 23, 2013
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped celery leaves
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 large Red Ruby or White Diamond potato peeled
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley sprigs, stems removed
- 1/2 cup dill sprigs, stems removed
- Sauté celery leaves onion and potato in melted butter. Stir in 2 cups of chicken stock. Cover and cook for 25 minutes. Pour soup into a blender. Add dill and parsley. Puree briefly. Pour soup into a casserole or soup tureen. Add remaining 1 cup of stock. Heat and serve.
- Note: This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.